HIIT Workout Plans
The benefits of HIIT include burning calories, losing weight, and building muscle. HIIT can also help you lower blood pressure and blood sugar while improving oxygen and blood flow.
Full Body | Dryland Program
Do you like challenges? Well, this is the perfect dryland workout plan for you! A complete Calisthenics Program for getting these muscles to develop as well as getting faster, stronger and ultimately a better swimmer in the water! (18+)
CALISTHENICS AND SWIMMING | COMBINED PROGRAM
We passionately love helping people achieve their fitness goals and become confident with their body.
In this section, you will find a new cross-program, a combination of SWIMMING and CALISTHENICS, for building strength, speed, endurance and weight loss too!
The power of FREE BODYWEIGHT exercises and the resistance of SWIMMING in the water in conjunction with a correct diet will speed up your fitness goals.
If you are serious about your health and fitness, you know that there will be challenges on the way.
This is why the determination and goal setting plays an important role here.
– What is your main goal for getting into fitness?
– Do you want to lose weight?
– Do you want to gain muscle and get shredded?
– Do you want to learn how to swim and get stronger IN and OUT of the water?
– Or you want to stay active and healthy?
Whatever your goal is, always keep in mind your why. Your why will keep you motivated along the way!
I’ve set this program into 4 levels, starting easy at level one (beginners) and slowly progressing to difficult and more advance workout plans at level four.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO START THIS PROGRAM?
– You need to know how to swim, the basics at least. Suppose you don’t know how to swim. I highly recommend you to take a swim class with us, if you’re in London area you can register your interest here or book a lesson.
– You need swimming pool access.
– 18 +
I offer calisthenics for swimmers level 1 (4 weeks) for free. If you enjoy the program, if you see results in your shape and fitness, I’d be happy to coach you either online or offline personally and introduce you to the next level.
Ready for a new you? Let’s go!
Intro To Swimming: Advanced Beginner
Do you want to follow your own program? Start improving your swimming strokes technique by following this Advance-Beginner program for adults (16+).